Skip to main content

Disturbance or unsafe situation?

You can contact Securitas if you experience any of these situations after the opening hours of SiS housing: Unsafe situations, disturbances, tagging, vandalism, electrical problems, or water leakage.

Report Error

To report a housing error, go to Uni Alltid in Min Side.