Infection control measures for SiS helse visitors
Information for students
- If you have been outside Norway recently, we ask you to comply with the quarantene rules currently in effect. Feel free to contact your therapist to discuss whether your session will take place on campus, or via secure video-conversation. (See link to NIPH website below)
- Students are being asked to come directly to the therapy session, at the time shown in your SMS-notification from your therapist.
- Please show up to your appointment at the appropriate time in order to avoid waiting in the waiting room. Your therapist will pick you up at the time you have agreed upon.
- Please wash your hands once you arrive, and once you have finished your session, and make use of hand desinfectant if needed.
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugging, and try to maintain a distance to others of two meters.
We encourage you to follow the recommendations from the NIPH, please review their website for information.
Cancellation of sessions
Cancellation policies remain unchanged.
Read more about recommendations from NIPH
Do you experience symptoms,
or are you ill?
Consultations for students who have symptoms of, or have been diagnosed with respiratory tract infections, are in home isolation or home quarantine, shall always be given as telephone/video consultations. Information regarding this will be given when consultations are offered, and in the SMS reminder of the session.
Measures for students and therapists
- No one with symptoms of respiratory tract infections, or those who have been in close contact with sick persons, can show up for on-campus consultation. This applies for therapists, as well as students.
- All employees must respect the measures in place to prevent transmission, quarantine, or possibly isolation- and impose self-quarantine if they suspect being infected.
- If students or therapists observe symptoms during therapy session, facial masks must be put on, and the consultation will be ended.
- Therapists are encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water before and after each consultation.
Hand disinfectant is available in the therapy room.
- All are encouraged to keep a distance, avoid shaking hands, hugging and other forms of bodily contact for all students and therapists.