Studenttelefonen (Student phone-line)
Studenttelefonen (Student phone-line) is available from 05:00pm-07:00am every day. Weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
It’s a free, anonymous, and countrywide low-threshold offer for all students in Norway.
Call 116 123, and press "3".
Studenttelefonen is a cooperation between Mental Helse Hjelpetelefonen (Mental Health help-line) and health personnel at SSN and SiA, and KoRus Sør, and it will be a supplement to the already existing health services at campus.
- Do you think life as a student is challenging?
- Have you moved out for the first time, and feel longing or uneasy?
- Do your own or others' expectations weigh you down?
- Are you lonely?
- Are you having painful, dark thoughts?
- No matter what you go around thinking about, you can talk to us at Studenttelefonen. We’ve got time for you.
- It’s free and anonymous
- In immediate life-threatening situations, we are obligated to report it.
Every day: 17.00 - 07.00
Weekdays, weekends and vacations.